• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MOVIES/TV SHOWS The Place To Discuss And Review Movies/TV Shows

And with Ray, he refused to face reality, instead kept telling himself he could save her. And it resulted in him being away from the family, from her, at the end; he missed the goodbyes. But on top of that he actually pulled it off, by hook and by crook getting her a place in that trial that may have saved her, relieved and happy, only to return and find that she'd ended it, it was all for nothing and what he'd refused to face was now his reality. IRL that would destroy a person. And that's what he's been dealing with the whole season, we just didn't fully know. When I talk about character-driven vs. plot-driven, that **** was character-driven.

Abby was the ONE person that Ray could not control... And she owned that episode. And the reactions by all were plausible and I concur with your character vs plot assessment.

Sent from Q's S8+

Abby was the ONE person that Ray could not control... And she owned that episode. And the reactions by all were plausible and I concur with your character vs plot assessment.

Sent from Q's S8+

Well said.

Ray's character is the ultimate "strong silent" type, he just doesn't ever open up to anybody about anything. Keeps everything bottled inside, always in control of himself and the events around him, always finding a way to come out on top one way or another. But nobody can control everything and everybody has a breaking point; this one reached his, with explosive results.

Makes me wonder where they'll go with the remaining four episodes this season.

Well said.

Ray's character is the ultimate "strong silent" type, he just doesn't ever open up to anybody about anything. Keeps everything bottled inside, always in control of himself and the events around him, always finding a way to come out on top one way or another. But nobody can control everything and everybody has a breaking point; this one reached his, with explosive results.

Makes me wonder where they'll go with the remaining four episodes this season.
I just hope it is not downhill...lol. I'm ready for this ride.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back