• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Multiple Juliets for Sale - Lowered Prices

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a handful of Juliets for sale. Also on eBay, but at a discount on the forum. Here is the list..

Oakley X-Metal Juliet w/ Black Iridium And Jordan Signature Etch- $SOLD
Near Mint Oakley X-Metal Juliet with Black Iridium Lenses. These have a custom Jordan Signature laser etch with the OEM Jordan Ear Socks. These have original OEM Lenses with no scratches. These were not worn and are still pretty tight with some slight play.

Oakley X-Metal Juliet Carbon w/ Black Iridium And LIVEStrong Etch- $SOLD
X-Metal Carbon Juliet with Black Iridium Lenses. These have a custom LIVE Strong laser etch with aftermarket Yellow Ear Socks. These have original OEM Lenses with no scratches. These were not worn much and has some slight play. Come with Oakley LiveStrong Microfiber Bag.

Oakley X-Metal Juliet Plasma (1st Gen) w/ Ice Iridium SERIAL- $SOLD
Oakley X-Metal Plasma (1st Generation) Juliet with Ice Iridium Lenses. These are 1st Generation and tight as new. These have original OEM Lenses with no scratches. These were not worn much and has some slight play.

Oakley X-Metal Juliet w/ Violet Iridium IH Cross Infinite Hero -$SOLD
Oakley X-Metal Juliet with Violet Iridium Lenses. These are in good shape with some slight wear on frames. These have original OEM Cut Lenses with no scratches and a custom IH Cross laser etch. The lenses were cut from another pair and show some very slight delaminating from the inside. See Pics. These were not worn much and has some slight play.

LAST ONE LEFT!!! ITS A RARE ONE!!!!!

Oakley X-Metal Juliet Titanium (1st Generation) w/ Gold Iridium SERIAL NUMBER -$SOLD
Oakley X-Metal Juliet Titanium (1st Generation) Frame with Gold Iridium Lenses. These are in good shape with some slight wear on frames. The Nose bridge has some slight play. These have original OEM Lenses with extremely small hardly noticeable marks. These were not worn much and displayed.

Oakley X-Metal Juliet Plasma w/ Grey Iridium -$SOLD
Oakley X-Metal Juliet Plasma Frame with Grey Iridium Lenses. These are in good shape with very tight like new frames. The Nose bridge is tight. These have original OEM Lenses with extremely small hardly noticeable marks but show some delaminating from the inside. See Pics. These were not worn much and displayed.

Oakley X-Metal Juliet Plasma (1st Generation) w/ Emerald Iridium SERIAL NUMBER -$SOLD
Oakley X-Metal Juliet Plamsa (1st Gen) Frame with Emerald Iridium Lenses. These are in good shape with some wear. The Nose bridge is still tight. These have original OEM Lenses with no noticeable scratches, but maybe a extremely small pin point park on right lens. These were not worn much and displayed. Come with Oakley Microfiber Bag and Box (missing outside slide cover) and coin.

20200203_140116.jpg

20200203_140118.jpg

20200203_140125.jpg

20200203_140412.jpg

20200203_140427.jpg

20200203_140526.jpg

20200203_140533.jpg

20200203_140539.jpg

20200203_140740.jpg

20200203_140749.jpg

20200203_140754.jpg

20200203_140928.jpg

20200203_140936.jpg

20200203_140948.jpg

20200203_141055.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Ahh the Ebay Juliets.
:popcorn:
Should be some fun interesting comments.

problems with them? Let me know. Not trying to pull anything here.

20200203_141102.jpg

20200203_141335.jpg

20200203_141345.jpg

20200203_141353.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting, Jordan signature etched lenses and livestrong. Never heard of these. Were they special edition?

Username Hidden said:
Interesting, Jordan signature etched lenses and livestrong. Never heard of these. Were they special edition?

Nope, just custom laser etched. I use to offer this service on the forum years back. These were my personal "special editions" I wish they would've made.

Username Hidden said:
Nope, just custom laser etched. I use to offer this service on the forum years back. These were my personal "special editions" I wish they would've made.
Nice work bro

lowered prices some more to move them.

You have a nice collection.

I had a nice collection....

Status
Not open for further replies.