• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Multiple Replacement T6 Orbital Screws For Juliet, XS, XX And Penny $2.50ea

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Finally got them in, Brand New direct replacement for factory Orbital Torx 6 Screws that fit the orbitals for Oakley Juliets, X-Squared, Penny and XX. They are Stainless Steel with 2/56 thread as the originals were. Due to how many will likely sell this is how this will be set up. Shipping is 1.00 no matter how many you purchase. Add that to the total number of screws you would like. International add 5.00 to the shipping. Items are shipped First Class USPS.

Price for each screw will be $2.50. This is a huge savings over what others are sold for. Please put in this thread the number you would like, then paypal the total amount including the 1.00 for shipping to Velocitybts@yahoo.com

I will ship directly from your paypal address and will use the paypal order for quantity to ship. Pictures of a screw are shown below with additional thumbnails below
IMG_3785.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3786.jpg
    IMG_3786.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_3788.jpg
    IMG_3788.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 510
Some people reacted to this post.
is this a guaranteed exact fit? and i pay as goods only so how much do i add?

Yes they are a direct fit and as you can see they are exactly the same as what you pull out of your frame. If you are comfortable paying Friends and Family thats great, if not then pay normal. Just send payment to the paypal address listed above and I will ship from there. Put in notes how many screws you are buying. Thanks

Just send for US--- 2.50 per screw x how many you want then add 1.00 for shipping

International--- 2.50 per screw x how many you want then add 5.00 for shipping

All items are shipped USPS First Class mail unless you want to pay for faster

Andrew ill take 4. Ill pay pal when I wake up in am

Ill take 2. Sending Payment now.

Payment sent for 6. Thank you!

10 pieces payment sent...

I cannot believe I am having to bump this thread. Bump :0

Andrew any chance you will offer the Penny earstem T6?

I'll take 4. Payment will be sent now.