• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold MUZM Racing Jacket Red Tiger New

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m across in Oahu in a couple of weeks - if these haven’t sold I may pick them up in person!

Some people reacted to this post.
Cats bumping.jpg

How are these NOT Sold???

Username Hidden said:
How are these NOT Sold???
To be honest it’s the price. It’s above retail. Hard times for people wallets right now and the hype has died down for these.

Bump and price drop. Mahalo for the comments about my price. I was willing to be flexible (still am) and did have OBO listed from the start.

bump-headbutt.gif

Username Hidden said:
Bump and price drop. Mahalo for the comments about my price. I was willing to be flexible (still am) and did have OBO listed from the start.

View attachment 1086199
Oh, I wasn’t knocking the price brother. Just making an observation about why it hadn’t sold. Price is definitely legit. The pair I have is one of my top favorites 😊 I was hoping you’d keep them:). They are a beautiful pair:) I’ll wear mine today to get people jealous so they’ll want to buy yours❤️

Username Hidden said:
Oh, I wasn’t knocking the price brother. Just making an observation about why it hadn’t sold. Price is definitely legit. The pair I have is one of my top favorites 😊 I was hoping you’d keep them:). They are a beautiful pair:) I’ll wear mine today to get people jealous so they’ll want to buy yours❤️
Sorry. Getting defensive when more than one person is making the same observation. :cool:🤙

Bump

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.