• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 12 Year Old Daughter's Infinite Hero Frogs

SMman

I should Work at Oakley
My son has been wearing Frogskins for a couple of years (aspen green/emerald iridium & polished black LX/polarized black iridium), so it was time to get my daughter a pair. She loves purple but isn't a girlie girl, so I chose the carbon frame with violet iridium lenses. Even though she said she didn't want sunglasses for Christmas, she ranked them in the top 3 of her gifts (#1 was a Swagway "hoverboard"). I was surprised to find the Infinite Hero pin, bag, and 2 foldouts in the box because I had no idea they came with these Frogs. My wife likes them so much, she wants a pair. Pics below. Thanks for looking.

frog.jpe
frog2.jpe
frog3.jpe

She did get the hoverboard and so far so good, except for a chip in a door frame from when the neighbor's kid jumped on it. My brother-in-law liked it so much, he ordered one too.

What an awesome present, why do they call it a hover board of it has wheels?
I have no idea. Its more like a self balancing scooter. It was the only thing she asked for but it wasn't cheap!

Latest Posts

Back