• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 1st Ichiro

I don't get it ??

Are these the "original color ways" or what ??

I though there were polished ones, polished carbon ones and they each had a different etched lens with different rubbers ??

Sorry - not an expert on Ichiros (or XMetals for that matter)
Ah, I get it. By "one of those", you meant an Ichiro, not specifically the polished carbon. I thought you meant this exact model and you would change the rubbers and lenses around...

As said, there are six colourways for Ichiro (Juliets) and this is the only one with polished carbon frame: イチロー complete | Oakley Forum

Ah, I get it. By "one of those", you meant an Ichiro, not specifically the polished carbon. I thought you meant this exact model and you would change the rubbers and lenses around...

As said, there are six colourways for Ichiro (Juliets) and this is the only one with polished carbon frame: イチロー complete | Oakley Forum
Yes sir :)

Basically, you got the "most rare" of the Ichiros...

I like them, but I'm not a huge fan of polished carbon at the moment...

I'm a polished kind of guy lol...

Yes sir :)

Basically, you got the "most rare" of the Ichiros...

I like them, but I'm not a huge fan of polished carbon at the moment...

I'm a polished kind of guy lol...
3 polished to choose from, 1 polished carbon, 1 x-metal and 1 carbon.

2 with black rubber, 2 with blue, 1 with green and 1 with white.

3 with slate iridium, 2 with blue and 1 with emerald slate.

So something for everyone :) Carbon/blue is rarer than this one but I have all six so I don't mind!

3 polished to choose from, 1 polished carbon, 1 x-metal and 1 carbon.
please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm interpreting your post as there are "3 polished frames to choose from, 1 being a polished x-metal" ??

is a polished x-metal what I'm thinking it is ?? high "chrome polish" like my Juliets and XS ??

respectfully submitted,
confused in Houston

Latest Posts

Back