• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection! Updated 9/21 On Page 13

I was warned they would multiply. Went to sleep, there were two. Woke up to three more. :)

IMG_20160311_171915708_HDR.jpg

I really need a display case... Sometimes it sucks being stuck out in the middle of the Pacific on a rock.....

IMG_20160311_183832298_HDR.jpg

I really need a display case... Sometimes it sucks being stuck out in the middle of the Pacific on a rock.....

Dude. You ever say that again and I will fly out there and make you prove it! That is my absolute dream retirement....minus all the people on your rock! :dance2:

Love the Julies!

I said sometimes lol. I love it here, cant imagine living elsewhere. I'm on the big island. Not too many people on this island. @cyclerdoug and this is where the iron man is too. Assuming that's the cycling you do. :)

I said sometimes lol. I love it here, cant imagine living elsewhere. I'm on the big island. Not too many people on this island. @cyclerdoug and this is where the iron man is too. Assuming that's the cycling you do. :)

that is indeed the cycling I do buddy, but that ironman stuff is crazy! Running and swimming and biking...whaaat??? Hell no, just biking for me.

When I save up and come for a vacation I'll buy you lunch if you show me Pearl harbor and your collection. ;)

that is indeed the cycling I do buddy, but that ironman stuff is crazy! Running and swimming and biking...whaaat??? Hell no, just biking for me.

When I save up and come for a vacation I'll buy you lunch if you show me Pearl harbor and your collection. ;)
Sounds great! Come on over! But, pearl harbor is on a different island. Bit I could show you some awesome stuff for sure!!

Oh I know where pearl harbor is in relation to you...I've google-earthed you hundreds of times dreaming about visiting! Take a vacation day and I'll treat! :cool-20:

Oh I know where pearl harbor is in relation to you...I've google-earthed you hundreds of times dreaming about visiting! Take a vacation day and I'll treat! :cool-20:
Sounds good to me!! These island are truly amazing. If you are ever here make sure you do reach out. I can certainly show the spots. :)

Back