• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My different rare catalyst

i think your two pairs just show how ruby can vary. i'll have a look at mine when i get home in about an hour..

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

Not sure man. Might be. I am not versed enough on the Catalyst or the Ferrari Editions to say either way or even speak intelligently about them. I didn't know if your 2 pair were supposed to have the same lenses, or if all Ferrari Editions do or don't. Wish I could help!
Well I checked on the Web site and Web and can't find them anywhere

You're not helping us by being secretive.

Where do you buy them?
Were they both complete BNIB?
What do the labels say on the two boxes?

Information! We want information!

Brought them at cheshire oaks they didn't come with a box and I have added photos

Looking through the lenses will help determine if they are Ruby or +Red. I have two different pairs of Ferrari Carbon Blades and there is a difference in the lens color. Ruby is notorious for having a wide range of color variation.

Brought them at cheshire oaks they didn't come with a box and I have added photos

1462644531279438772219.jpg

14626446158161076443379.jpg

here are my pairs.

93c1cea5fcd9cdb1946edaa3f9a35390.jpg

your seem to be a lot darker than any of mine but i still think yours are ruby - unless you can see any blue which is prevalent with +red? i have no +red lenses but i think they have a similar base tint so that won't be of much help! very nice colour, whatever tho!!

here are my pairs.

93c1cea5fcd9cdb1946edaa3f9a35390.jpg

your seem to be a lot darker than any of mine but i still think yours are ruby - unless you can see any blue which is prevalent with +red? i have no +red lenses but i think they have a similar base tint so that won't be of much help! very nice colour, whatever tho!!

1462648149016794653679.jpg

1462648241208995547938.jpg

1462648308670-605156098.jpg

actually, take pics from behind in a bright environment.

I'm pretty sure Ruby is supposed to have a more noticeable, stronger blue tint than +Red when looking through

actually, take pics from behind in a bright environment.

I'm pretty sure Ruby is supposed to have a more noticeable, stronger blue tint than +Red when looking through
The pics I've taken are ruby lenses ...and they don't match the other ruby ferrari catalyst in the shop....they are +red

Latest Posts

Back