1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have the:
    Shaun White: Black-LNIB, White-LNIB, Clear-Like new but no box Each $125 shipped
    STPL-BNIB $old
    Jupiter Camo-LNIB $125 shipped
    Jetty Surf: Red, Blue-LNIB $125 each
    Grape Juice-LNIB $100 shipped
    Little Miss Molly-LNIB $old
    SGH Exclusive-Like new, no box, thanks SGH $old
    Valentino Rossie-LNIB $100 Shipped
    Nicky Haden Ducati-Small mark on each lens but otherwise great $100 Shipped
    Motto GP-Like new, no box or Moto GP bag, thanks wife $100 shipped
    Matte Root Beer Polarized- Brand new, no box, thanks to me $150 shipped

None of these are carved in stone and of course there is a discount for multiple pairs. PM me with offers and or questions, everybody knows what these look like but if you want something specific ask and thou shall receive.

Thanks

It's a Saleabration, $25 off any pair listed above.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    THANX A LOT WIFEY:( i wanted those motogp's but i like how you 'lost' the important parts hahaa. really like your stab's at the lack of box reasons. Does Mr. Rossi have his box and bag with him as well?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I do what I can, I also have a pair of Shaun White Dispatch if the Dispatch Guru himself is interested. Just throwing it out there, you bat it around a bit and see if you want to throw it back to me.

Can't say she lost them, I was hiding the purchase from her and she was growing suspicious so I just told the sales associate not to worry about the bag or box. Didn't think I'd actually ever sell them, might be able to find replacement bag and box for the Moto GP's if it's a deal breaker for somebody.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    if u can get a box and bag for those motogp's id take 'em...GOD i wish i was filthy rich right now...PM's sent. You know how finicky some of us collectors are lol.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll check with my buddy who also has them and see if he needs the box and bag, surprisingly some guys I've come across lately could really care less about the box, and it's for some pairs I would have thought it could have been a deal breaker. But to each there own I guess, I won't judge. Personally I don't care, but that's because everything gets taken out of the box and goes into the display.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i will take the little miss molly if you could send some pics.

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Great, great choice bigdog425. That's a sweet pair. The pink icons are awesome, and it's for an awesome cause.

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I have a little wooden bookshelf i use, for my general collection, and keep the box and put a square o hard case on top of the box so i knwo what is what haha. But I really prefer having bag/box, im picky tho. :) PM me when you find out about those motogp's. incase your wondering, I wasnt happy with the motogp scalpel, if you still have that bag that'd work, i'd just need the holbrook box haha.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ya i got a buddy that has just about every holbrook except this one and the three SW! figured i would jump on them and use them as trade bait! lol

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've also got the three SW if he's got something you really want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.