• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first mars.x metal black iridium

Oakleymexico

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi everybody.with no doubt.God is always good.this morning I was in shereveport in a flea market.and looking nothing.found these sweet babys..OMG:grin:.I ask the lady.how much those sunglasses?lady:give me 20dlls..
Inside me.OMG....of course.and these some pics.serial number MO00297

God bless America.

20160320_112339.jpg

20160320_113050.jpg

20160320_112339.jpg

Whats the deal with the serial number?

S

Some people prefer lower serial numbers, but nothing much too it. It doesn't really have any effect on value, unless someone just has to have that particular number. It's one of the lowest numbers I've seen though. It's cool that it's 3 digits.

Also, be careful wearing those the way they are. It looks like you're missing the clip on the left orbital that holds the frame together. Lens can potentially fall out the way it is.

Ok.thanks.I bought them like that I need to buy some orbital gasket on ebay.
I just put them for the pic.they already
Lock.in a safety box.lol

Some people prefer lower serial numbers, but nothing much too it. It doesn't really have any effect on value, unless someone just has to have that particular number. It's one of the lowest numbers I've seen though. It's cool that it's 3 digits.

Also, be careful wearing those the way they are. It looks like you're missing the clip on the left orbital that holds the frame together. Lens can potentially fall out the way it is.

Not sure if that was the answer to your serial that you were looking for. Not sure if you are aware that X-Metals had serial numbers. They stopped putting serial numbers on the frames around 2004. All the X-metals previous to this had idividualized serial numbers. After 2004 they came a variety of ways. Some had only the frame measurments, while others had frame measurements and sku, and others had no markings at all.

Thats the perfect answer.I means I have juliets and xx.with serial number.and juliets with no serial number.but this are my first mars.I always love them.but they was expensive.so.
I have to wait for years to get these.and I haveno luck.I don't believe in lucky.God.thanks for the info.I'm very happy in this forum.I always love oakley.

Not sure if that was the answer to your serial that you were looking for. Not sure if you are aware that X-Metals had serial numbers. They stopped putting serial numbers on the frames around 2004. All the X-metals previous to this had idividualized serial numbers. After 2004 they came a variety of ways. Some had only the frame measurments, while others had frame measurements and sku, and others had no markings at all.

Ok.thanks.I bought them like that I need to buy some orbital gasket on ebay.
I just put them for the pic.they already
Lock.in a safety box.lol

What you need is the c-clip. I would recommend doing a search on here and reading up on the c-clip before you start. From what I understand they are kind of a pain.