• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My London Visit, Guess Where I Ended Up.

Oakley_Sight

Gotta love a good DOG
Just back from a 5 days visit to London, had a great time there, walked too many miles site seeing. More importantly I managed to get three visits into Covent Gardens. so I picked up a few little items (no glasses though as they had nothing I was looking for)

88ts.jpg

ij5s.jpg

So wanted to buy these. But for display only i'm afraid.
0e6m.jpg

qmk8.jpg

0n2y.jpg

8pam.jpg

8spq.jpg

So onto my small purchases. Even my wife bought something
Covent Garden Exclusive
gzp8.jpg

New in Tee
quff.jpg

My Wife's purchase
ysj6.jpg

Been after these 2 stickers & the UK bags in the packaging for a while now so it was the ideal oppertunity to get them.
e9s.JPG

lrxj.jpg

The Racing Jacket Icons were freebies too ;)
ytu7.jpg

Spent an hour & a half wth the guy in there on Thursday talking Oakley & then he caught glimps of my Everton tattoo. He also had one. So two Bluenoses talking Toffees & Oakley, this was HEAVEN for me. No wonder I didn't pay for the Icons :lolsign:

Thanks for sharing. Two thing I realized while looking at your pics, I need to buy an OTT just to get it out of my system and I absolutely need to buy a handfull of those BullDog T's .....they are sweet!

Last edited:
Cool pic's mate.... I'm hoping to pop in on friday will have to get one of those bull dog T's for sure!!!

Del you should get a OTT i got one last week tried it on a couple of time's now it's sat in my tower it's a mush!

Latest Posts

Back