• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Modest IKEA Display Case

You live in Texas and don't own a truck? Good God, I didn't know such a thing existed, lol!!! I think your wife did a great job. Mine would have put my case and shades in the cold dark basement, so I got rid of the wife and life is much better now with my case in the den where it belongs, right next to the gun safe. Now I know you have a gun safe if your a real Texan, I know you have some sweet knives. Later
NCH

You live in Texas and don't own a truck? Good God, I didn't know such a thing existed, lol!!! I think your wife did a great job. Mine would have put my case and shades in the cold dark basement, so I got rid of the wife and life is much better now with my case in the den where it belongs, right next to the gun safe. Now I know you have a gun safe if your a real Texan, I know you have some sweet knives. Later
NCH
Yes, I’m Texan

1) below is a picture of my truck - I’ve only had it for @ 6 months
2) I’m Texan, I don’t have a gun case - my guns are on a dresser in my bedroom, in the drawer of the living room coffee table and in the bottom shelf of my case hahaha !!!
3) my 10 year old son’s gun is next to his Nintendo Switch next to the TV lol

E17D17A3-9FE0-4C47-B1DD-B0841E7FFB69.jpeg

Yes, I’m Texan

2) I’m Texan, I don’t have a gun case - my guns are on a dresser in my bedroom, in the drawer of the living room coffee table and in the bottom shelf of my case hahaha !!!

View attachment 424130

Totally dig the color! Diesel or gas?

Nice collection and display case!!

You see, I was right, every male in Texas has to have at least one truck, many of the ladies too. Many of the media fed anti gun idiots would slam you for having guns in the home that are accessible to kids. I get so sick of hearing their crap after every shooting in this country. I brought both of my children up with guns being loaded and they knew where they were kept. I started with a bb gun at 4 or 5 teaching them firearm safety. Every gun is loaded, know your target and what's behind it, never point a firearm at anything you don't want to destroy, you know the basics. Bought my son his first 22 at age 7, youth model Henry lever action, he still has it today. Did the same for my daughter around age 9. They went shooting in the woods with me all the time. They know the damage a bullet can cause, and to this day they are both 2 of the safest people that I have ever shot with. Hats off to you Mr. Litos for doing the same.
NCH

Very nice display set up and a very nice wife to do all that work for your display.....
You see, I was right, every male in Texas has to have at least one truck, many of the ladies too. Many of the media fed anti gun idiots would slam you for having guns in the home that are accessible to kids. I get so sick of hearing their crap after every shooting in this country. I brought both of my children up with guns being loaded and they knew where they were kept. I started with a bb gun at 4 or 5 teaching them firearm safety. Every gun is loaded, know your target and what's behind it, never point a firearm at anything you don't want to destroy, you know the basics. Bought my son his first 22 at age 7, youth model Henry lever action, he still has it today. Did the same for my daughter around age 9. They went shooting in the woods with me all the time. They know the damage a bullet can cause, and to this day they are both 2 of the safest people that I have ever shot with. Hats off to you Mr. Litos for doing the same.
NCH
:):):):):):):):)

8 years olds and 6 years old

0F7643D6-76ED-4E52-8AF7-AA93D0523DFF.jpeg

Yes, I’m Texan

View attachment 424130
@Litos for a big guy, you look tiny next to that beast.

Quick question. So in the USA, is it legal to have rubber sticking out past the wheel arches? In Australia, you'd get "defected" by the coppers.

Quick question. So in the USA, is it legal to have rubber sticking out past the wheel arches? In Australia, you'd get "defected" by the coppers.

Each of the States have their own law. In Hawaii, that is not street legal unless you extend the fenders with kits.

@Litos for a big guy, you look tiny next to that beast.

No - we can damn near do anything we want in this state hahaha !!!

Back