• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My violet collection (IH wanna be)

image-jpeg.192530.jpg

image-jpeg.192531.jpg

image-jpeg.192532.jpg

I hate you @RoTors those are beautiful and its going to cost me more fn' money to get that done IH style! :grin:

@Dnkeyhnter WOW Bro. Just wow. Incredible shelf!! Everything on it is first-rate quality and beautiful. Inspires me to think about slimming down the total a bit and just aiming for perfection like this set here!!

My favorites have to be the XX and the OTT...but I certainly wouldn't kick any of 'em out of bed!

:spiteful:
I appreciate the compliment bro!
Awesome shelf. I love the Plamsa/Violet colorway!
thanks bro!
Very nice
PB2 on the list as well?
Then Madman and Badman
The list can go on and on :D:D
Thank you! Those might be on the list after I finish the rest of the X metals... that seems the way it is going to end up
Brooooooo you rock it :) one of the best IH collection I ever saw
Broooooooooooo YOU ****ING ROCK! :smoke:
Is that an IH watch over by the XX?
Thats actually an old Bulova watch that I took the guts out of and made it an IH bracelet.. sort of :crazy:
I like it
Thanks!
Stunning!

Sent from a telephone.
I appreciate it bro!
X-MAN can blast a plasma finish for Mars; there's some pics floating around of some others he's done and they look sharp.

Nice collection and setup!
Looks like that will more than likely happen, Thanks for the compliment brother! :drinks:

Attachments

• image-jpeg.192530.jpg
    image-jpeg.192530.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 179
  • image-jpeg.192531.jpg
    image-jpeg.192531.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 163
  • image-jpeg.192532.jpg
    image-jpeg.192532.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 153
Nice post... Dude, you are gonna kill it in public rocking these icons! I never asked you did I? Do you plan to wear, or shelf whore them?

Back