1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Like the topic says... I am in search of a decent deal on a lens for the Antix frame. The color I am replacing is Warm Grey, but I am open to any color. Let me know what you have.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O Addict

Rating:
    100%
    They have Gold Iridium replacement on the vault.com for $55. Depending on the frame, gold looks awesome. I actually love the gold iridium its one of my favorite lens colors. Its got good contrast and works well in moderate to bright sunlight.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good looking out. I actually forgot to check the vault before posting. And, I too love Gold Iridium. It's actually in my daily pair of Juliets.