1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. powerpunk5000

powerpunk5000 Oakley Beginner

im so torn as to what to get and which would look good an what would be a more collectible pair and go up in value
    Oakley Frogskin Crystal Smoke Sunglasses - PacSun.com
    Oakley Stephan Murray Black Sunglasses - PacSun.com
    Oakley Bruce Irons Dispatch Sunglasses - PacSun.com

i like the bruce irons but i dont like the flags on the outside of the glasses apperantly they come with new O's but not bans what pair do you like and what will be collectible and go up in value? what lenses will be bright and vibrent where people cant see you?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyJared

OakleyJared Oakley Enthusiast

All 3 are were pretty readily available upon their release, so there are a fair number out there. None are likely to go up in value, but Stephen Murray are more popular with most people than the others. They will also have the darkest lens of the 3 w/ Black Iridium. After that the Frogskins have +Red so they will be more mirrored than the Bruce Irons with a grey lens.

3. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

Yeah I can't imagine any of these pieces becoming rare anytime soon. The Murray's and Irons would be the rarer of the bunch but really there is not a short supply of any of these. Just go with what you feel suits you rather than what you think will be collectible because they are all nice glasses. I have the Murray's and the Frogs and I like them both.

4. powerpunk5000

powerpunk5000 Oakley Beginner

could you take pictures with both on that would help me choose and i like the murrays becasue i bmx

5. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

6. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

Here is a shot of the Murrays... Sorry I can't help you with frogs though.

Need Help Choosing Sunglasses To Buy - utf-8BSU1BRzEzMTAuanBn.jpg

Attached Files: