• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help finding a pair of Holbrooks

jszn2

Oakley Beginner
Looking for a pair of holbrooks that have the Texas flag on the icons If anyone could help me find them I’d greatly appreciate it

Here's the sku and upc, if that helps.
Screenshot_20230725_034443_Chrome.jpg

I’ve looked on si and they havent been out in awhile I’m just wondering why if they have the gascans and fuel cells available

I’ve looked on si and they havent been out in awhile I’m just wondering why if they have the gascans and fuel cells available
Based on the sku, they are about 4-5 years old. The set was released in feb 2018. Stuff like that are normally 1 run jobs. They may have made larger runs of the Gascan and Fuel cell, or those might just be lower selling products.

Based on the sku, they are about 4-5 years old. The set was released in feb 2018. Stuff like that are normally 1 run jobs. They may have made larger runs of the Gascan and Fuel cell, or those might just be lower selling products.
How can you tell the date from the sku? I never knew you could do that. I’ve food others but I can’t even seem to find just the frame I’m wondering how many actually made it out

How can you tell the date from the sku? I never knew you could do that. I’ve food others but I can’t even seem to find just the frame I’m wondering how many actually made it out

O review is a database created to track all the skus oakley ever made.

For some reason the Holdbrook is not in the database, so I'll add that tonight, but the gascan and fuel cell are. Those both show release days of Feb 2018 so we can assume the holbrook is the same.

Numbers are always hard to find unless they advertise them. Even then they never seem right.

Back