• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Padded Case for Carrying Multiple Pairs??

I use the Oakley SI Standard Issue Strong Box Array Case. works great for 4-5 pairs in bags. Others have used the Oakley goggle case and added custom pick and pluck foam for glasses instead of goggles.

1706200066289.png

I'm confused by Posts 8-10... I think the link is to an expensive locking vault, and the other pics are of the Oakley goggle bag (which is bigger than I want).

I use the Oakley SI Standard Issue Strong Box Array Case. works great for 4-5 pairs in bags. Others have used the Oakley goggle case and added custom pick and pluck foam for glasses instead of goggles.

View attachment 1113111

There are a couple of these on EBay, Rick.

They are a cool bit of kit, pricey.

@Yo Flawch! how many pairs would the case ideally hold?

I'm confused by Posts 8-10... I think the link is to an expensive locking vault, and the other pics are of the Oakley goggle bag (which is bigger than I want).
The link on post #8 (hyperlinked in the word “this”) leads me to the O goggle bag. Post #7 is the locking vault.

The link on post #8 (hyperlinked in the word “this”) leads me to the O goggle bag. Post #7 is the locking vault.
I understand now... I was confusing the link in Post #7 with Post #8. The goggle bags are too large for my taste. Smith makes a nice one with lots of dividers. But I think I'm leaning toward a tactical case with pluck foam.

View attachment 1113111

Yep, this is the one I use. They are safe as kittens in here. You can get up to 4 pairs with enough foam in between. More than 4 if you want to risk it.

79752D71-790F-4F6C-B585-2BF4D896F5CC.jpeg

Back