• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Padded Case for Carrying Multiple Pairs??

Yo Flawch!

Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NJ, USA
I'd like to be able to safely bring 2-4 pairs of glasses with me when I venture out. Currently, I just bring individual zipper vaults, which is is inconvenient and clumsy for me. I've been toying around with various padded camera bags with dividers, to see if I could find something suitable, but I haven't found a good combination of protection and convenience. Also the dividers don't quite work for what I want.

Does anyone have a slick way to bring 2-4 pairs on the road, while protecting their glasses? Pictures, links, and details would be appreciated.

Yup…I need something like this as well.

I have a couple small rucks I carry traveling and have historically used a couple OEM Oakley soft vaults tossed in (…and recently got some metal ones). Sure seems like a better way should be out there.

I was looking at zipper bags, camera accessory bags, Pelican cases (which I love), but nothing is striking me as the right case for the job... yet.

This is a bit OTT in my opinion but an old school rep case would do the trick.

Failing that, a tactical case would do the biz.

ACEXIER Tactical Gun Pistol Camera Protective Case Safety Case with Foam Padded+Safety Lock Dustproof Waterproof Hard Shell Pistol Box https://amzn.eu/d/e3Xf8Ti

This is a bit OTT in my opinion but an old school rep case would do the trick.

Failing that, a tactical case would do the trick.

Well…that “is” cool. But I need a bit more portability and smaller profile than the Oakley case for travel. Upon reflection it’s a valid point to suggest a tactical case given the current value and difficulty replacing high end X-Metals.

Well…that “is” cool. But I need a bit more portability and smaller profile than the Oakley case for travel. Upon reflection it’s a valid point to suggest a tactical case given the current value and difficulty replacing high end X-Metals.

That tactical case is waterproof too so if the plane you are on goes down, you know your Oakley’s will be safe! 😮‍💨

These are all from the reviews on the case on Amazon. So they aren't my pics.

71pAyA+DoTL.jpg

71GaWM7YYuL.jpg

71XwNK1THuL.jpg

81iroEvF6RL.jpg

Back