• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help! Hatchet orbital screw...

Oaks 'Between The Hedges'

The OF Boogeyman 👹
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
So I was trying to replace the lenses and the darn screw head is stripped out. I got the left screw out finally, it was very very tight. The right one just won't budge though. What the heck am I supposed to do??

Ha, just got my first pair of Hatchets, Mercury w/ Ti. Was searching for what screw type it was as it was hard to see and came across this thread. Had to change out the Ti. lost one screw twice and had to crawl around looking for it on the rug. What a b$$@# !!! Got them in finally and they will hopefully show up on the WOAYWT thread next week. @Oaks Between the Hedges , how did you end up making out with yours just in case ;)

Ha, just got my first pair of Hatchets, Mercury w/ Ti. Was searching for what screw type it was as it was hard to see and came across this thread. Had to change out the Ti. lost one screw twice and had to crawl around looking for it on the rug. What a b$$@# !!! Got them in finally and they will hopefully show up on the WOAYWT thread next week. @Oaks Between the Hedges , how did you end up making out with yours just in case ;)
That sumbitch sits in my case and never gets worn. The guy at the optometrist got the walleva lenses in without removing the screws but walleva is pure garbage so I forced the scratched OEM lenses back in but don't like wearing them. I honestly haven't even thought about them jokers in a long time!

They are awesome frames, put some fuse lenses in and they were a pain to get in and hold in while retightening the screws. Seemed like I was flexing them to get them seated, but got it done and they look cool

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back