1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

Hello guys, I've being offered to buy this Mars but the seller doesn't know how much to ask for it and I wanna be fair to him, he's a good friend... he bought the glasses from new and it's including the original box and bag but he lost the coin, the glasses really seems pretty much like new since they have been only on display. Also the serial I think is low: M*005460. any help would be much apreciated:

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: 7/1/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. JOBEN

JOBEN Oakley Collector

Those look to be in great shape the leather on the nose bridge looks to be a hair dark prolly just from light exposure but overall they look great! I think a fair price with the box and coin is around $450 fir a mint pair! You don't see these everyday that's for sure and the craters go for upwards of around $350! Good luck hope you get em!!!

3. oakleyandi

I found a listing on ebay for a pair of Mars like these for 800 bucks!!!!! can you believe it?????
    I was thinking of offering 400 final what do you guys think?

4. Kaduku

Kaduku Oakley Beginner

If hes a pretty good friend you can always give him maybe 300-400 and a pair of oakleys that for him to wear that you don't need for your collection.

5. oakleyandi

Good idea, thanks dude, I'll offer 350 + a pair of oakleys

6. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Nice find oakleyandi. Good luck with the deal. My son's after a pair of the craters. But I won't let him get them cos i want them instead..........LOL

7. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Oh snap they are wicked good luck with the deal.... Oakley sight ha ha fair play i'd do the same if i was you!

8. oakleyandi

Thanks guys, I threw the offer now let's play the waiting game...