1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jagamov

Jagamov Oakley Beginner

Just picked up my new titanium 12 Gauge. Another really nice watch. Was really happy to have been able to get one. The vault manager did an awesome job of tracking one down. 50% off was nice too.

Quick question...I didn't get an owners manual. Anywhere I can get one or can someone tell me how the small clock works? I pressed the lower right button and it beeped. That was new to me...

Thanks.

New 12 Gauge - image.jpeg

rex360hype, RoTors and sisson16 like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Oakley website should have a PDF of the manual.

thisguy and Jagamov like this.
  3. The_Darkone

The_Darkone Oakley Collector Premium Member

Awesome pickup! Can't believe you found one out there, been a while since I have seen one for sale.

4. Rusty M

Rusty M Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Great looking watch and someone here they had one will be glad to help you I'm sure!! Good luck!!

5. The_Darkone

6. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

If you cant find the PDF I can send it to you.
    Nice watch and great price at 50 off. I would have bought one but haven't seen any in the stores in awhile.

The_Darkone likes this.
  7. Jagamov

Jagamov Oakley Beginner

8. The_Darkone

Yeah I had to pay full price for mine when it came out, I couldn't wait for a reduced price. I had to have it then :)

Oakley-olic likes this.
  9. sisson16

sisson16 Oakley Expert Premium Member

One of my favorite watches. When I got mine I was suprised to find the interior links of the band are plastic. Pretty shitty IMO, but I like how light it is (I'm guessing due to this).

10. Jagamov

Jagamov Oakley Beginner

What was weird was that at my regular O store, they told me it was long discontinued and said nothing else. So I was at a vault and he was showing me some sunglasses and I saw "12 gauge" and a price on a sticky note on the inside of the case.

So I asked if they had one and he said they had just transferred it out, but that he'd look in the system and find me one. So a few phone calls later he found one in Orlando and had it transferred. He was super cool about it. Plus the fact that it was already clearanced priced. It was a pretty good deal.

Weird how the O store made no effort to help, but the Vault guy was eager to help. Plus he got me a Carbon carabiner and was going to get me a robot too.

Oakley for life and The_Darkone like this.