• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New 2013 Releases

Hope they use Jupiter Squared frame for the Jupiter Carbon. The JFL is a little too tight for me but the JS fits great...

Hope they use Jupiter Squared frame for the Jupiter Carbon. The JFL is a little too tight for me but the JS fits great...

After wearing the factory lites a few times, they confirm to your head. They fit just about the same as my Jupiter square frames now.

So I heard today that the next round of New Releases might be hitting stores early. The Pit Boss 2, Two Face, and the SwitchLock Lifestyle frame should all be out sometime in March. I'm guessing mid month. I'll let you guys know when I get more specific dates.

Thanks for the update. Those all look to be appealing frames. Didnt see any unique colorways, but I'm sure they'll stick to safe frame colors until they know the success of the frame. The Two Face has my interest.

Rootbeer looks wild!

5134c78f330a6.jpg

Still like my PB 04-304 better, but those are growing on me. $600 is still too much...

There are more colors available to the custom Radarlocks which were not available before. They are all standard though like infra red, matte glacier etc.

I just got my Neon Yellow Garage Rock and must report that the color is great! Definitely an attention grabber, and not ugly like the Summit Series. I would say this is halfway between neon yellow and acid yellow. Pix later, when I have the time.

Great that there seems to be something for everyone these days. I'll stick with vintage Oakleys.....

Latest Posts

Back