• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New 2013 Releases

i just checked out the two face and they are awesome. if i only had one complaint it would be the color combos, but im going to pick up the jades and possibly the black iridium polar.

My Store also received the Fathom collection and the Two-Faced. As well as the Aquatique Frogskin series.

The Fathom color ways are sick in person, all of the colors just pop.

And as for the Two-Faced they fit nicely, similar to the Factory Light. But they are more flat across the front which I didn't like as much.

I just got my Neon Yellow Garage Rock and must report that the color is great! Definitely an attention grabber, and not ugly like the Summit Series. I would say this is halfway between neon yellow and acid yellow. Pix later, when I have the time.

So I'm guessing the colourway saves the overall look of the "ugly stepchild" that is the garage rock? =) was wondering since it was the general consensus that majority didn't like the GR. ha!

Mrs H and I had the opportunity to try the Garage Rock for the first time a couple of days ago.

We have only just about stopped laughing about it.

Back