• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New here, first pair of Oakley's

MLars

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, new to Oakley's but not to forums (member of a few car and ski boat forums). Anyways, I just bought my first pair of Frogskins from eBay, and decided to post a few pics here to see if anyone could tell me if they're fake or genuine. I've bought ray bans on eBay before and had good luck with getting genuine ones. Reason I wanted some Oakley's was to change it up and get something a little more "sporty" for boating other than my ray bans. Thanks in advance to anyone who has any advice.

Thanks!

Matt

0a87f7b59280055ccdd9599738a9cb8e.jpg
54ec270111d03f19095c512a779f6880.jpg
50944216974a1cd04da84b13f4231920.jpg

Definitely @SouLFuLFrog should be able to tell.
Case, bag and cloth are super fake though.
SKU 03-292 is for crystal black Frogs with ice (non polarized) iridium lenses. The lenses in the pic show "Polarized" etching hence that is another mismatch.

I think this is a dud...

Wow thank you guys for the fast responses! The lens "polarized" text is etched in versus painted, which I've read is one of the indications that it's real versus fake, but I figured I'd ask the pros. The seller has a return policy so I'll probably return these and buy a real pair from Oakley. Thanks again guys!

Wow thank you guys for the fast responses! The lens "polarized" text is etched in versus painted, which I've read is one of the indications that it's real versus fake, but I figured I'd ask the pros. The seller has a return policy so I'll probably return these and buy a real pair from Oakley. Thanks again guys!

Best thing to do is buy from here. You can get better deals and these will be legit!!!! You will have to wait the time limit so you can get on the exchange or just pay to join and you can start buying!! Good luck!

Latest Posts

Back