1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. IainFromCanada

IainFromCanada Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

When I first saw the new Xmetals, the designs didn't exactly thrill me and they were not something I planned on buying. Well, I've gotten on a first name basis with a girl from sunglasshut from being in there so much, and she called me the other day and told me she wanted to give me a friends and family discount coupon, 25% off ! ( like handing an addict a needle ). The only Madman the store was given came home with me today and I gotta say, they are growing on me.

Buy a pair now !!! All of you !!!

New Madman. - 11116005_10155667416835481_172708833_n.jpg

Hawaii-5-Jo, QLR1 and motoGP_fanatic like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

My biggest beef with these new x metals is they are partly o matter (that's more of a side note really) but they don't snug my head very well. I have tried them on and when shaking my head they fall off. My Juliet's, I could go skydiving with those and never lose them... I have yet to try the Asian fit though..

Anyway congrats on a good deal and great purchase! You will stand out for sure :)

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Congrats on that pickup. Is the girl at SGH hot? ;)

rex360hype and thatoakleyguy like this.
  4. IainFromCanada

She's gorgeous, that's why I keep going back. They only hire the hot ones, that's how us Oakley lovers get sucked in to impulse buys.

5. IainFromCanada

I agree, the fit is a bit strange. I hate to have case queens but I don't see these getting worn very much.

TheWannaBe likes this.
  6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Not me. :p

That's how I end up NOT buying Oakley stuff. ;)

TheWannaBe likes this.
  7. motoGP_fanatic

motoGP_fanatic Disciple of X-Metal

Congrats on your score,that madman is awesome, be careful though,when it grows in you, x-metal hard to shale off.

8. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Nice grab! That is the same pair I had.

9. thatoakleyguy

thatoakleyguy Oakley Enthusiast

This. Pics or we all assume she's ugly!

10. 7legion77

7legion77 Oakley Enthusiast

They're clearly overpriced, but I don't see how its inferior to the Juliet and whatnot that are so lauded on these forums. I like the styling of the Madman/Badman better than the old X-metals and I have no motivation to get one.

Looking forward to upcoming "x-metal" releases... even if they don't live up to the original material used. When I wear them, I can't tell the difference. The Badman frame has a particular smell to it...