• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Pit Bull

Really? Well let me know how the Fast Jackets fit. I really like the colors they have available for the Fast Jackets. I hear the fit is similar to the Flak's. Those aren't in the store yet either.

I'm still waiting for the Eyepatch 2.

The funny thing is something on the Pit Bull I have emits an odor similar to a brand new flatscreen tv or another brand new plastic encased item. The Pit Bull does fit me comfortably, I'm just not used to wearing O Matter glasses that are grippy like this. Either way I'm goin to check out the Fast Jacket XL when it comes in, specifically the Silver FMJ Blue/Jade Iridium set.

Just for thesmall-med heads I ws told these fit exactly same as MD...not even close Had to return mine...will thetre ever be a Minute 3.0?

No they definitely don't fit like the MD.

Minute 3.0? Maybe, I don't see why not as I think they are one of the most popular/top selling design's Oakley has made. I see more people wearking Oakley Minute's than anything else. (Gascan is a close 2nd).

Yea I agree, I use Zappos a lot for comparisons as they often have good pictures of how the glasses will fit on people's faces. They also will tell the dimension's on some models that Oakley doesn't publish anymore on the website. (They used too but they don't anymore for most models).

Anyone have a actual real picture of the Gunmetal FMJs? I'd like to see what they look like in person.

Back