• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley wearer in Florida

JBryan314

Oakley Beginner
Hello, I’m in NW Florida. When I was in high school in about 2004, I was at a friend’s house and his dad handed him some sunglasses. The shades had belonged to a friend who moved away and left them, and let him have them. Friend tried them on but didn’t like the feel, so he handed them to me. I loved the look and the weight of them, and they fit me well. Unfortunately I wear prescription glasses so I never wore them, but I kept them. Fast forward to 2008-2009 timeframe and I find them in my drawer, looked them up and found that they are Oakley Juliets. I recognized the look because I had always loved Black Hawk Down and we all know Eric Hana’s character had some. Cool, but I still couldn’t wear them.

Recently I sent them off to Revant and they put some prescription lenses in them and now I can wear them. It’s awesome. They’re great shades.

I have questions about them and necessary repairs, but I’ll ask later in the appropriate forums.

I’m an 8 year Army vet, did LRS and intelligence in Afghanistan attached to 7th SFG and 2CR. New Oakley wearer and I’m glad to meet y’all here.

Hello, I’m in NW Florida. When I was in high school in about 2004, I was at a friend’s house and his dad handed him some sunglasses. The shades had belonged to a friend who moved away and left them, and let him have them. Friend tried them on but didn’t like the feel, so he handed them to me. I loved the look and the weight of them, and they fit me well. Unfortunately I wear prescription glasses so I never wore them, but I kept them. Fast forward to 2008-2009 timeframe and I find them in my drawer, looked them up and found that they are Oakley Juliets. I recognized the look because I had always loved Black Hawk Down and we all know Eric Hana’s character had some. Cool, but I still couldn’t wear them.

Recently I sent them off to Revant and they put some prescription lenses in them and now I can wear them. It’s awesome. They’re great shades.

I have questions about them and necessary repairs, but I’ll ask later in the appropriate forums.

I’m an 8 year Army vet, did LRS and intelligence in Afghanistan attached to 7th SFG and 2CR. New Oakley wearer and I’m glad to meet y’all here.
Welcome!
Appreciate your service!

First things first....

Thank you for your service sir!
1877264826usa-american-flag-waving-animated-gif-34.gif

Secondly,
giphy-10.gif

Welcome aboard, there’s several members here that can make your Juliet’s look brand new, and even can change it to pretty much any color you

Back