• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New pics of jiveSEVEN's display

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
Due to many additions to the family, I decided to take some new pics of my set up. Frog shelf 2 has been demoted to shelf 4. I don't foresee anything else added anytime soon so the display will stay this way for awhile. Order of the pics are from top to bottom. Enjoy!

The whole display
tDHdW.jpg

"Rare" frogs
vgTjU.jpg

Favorite Metals
gwD7r.jpg

Juliets
7Yug6.jpg

Frawgs (all now have premium lenses)
vksNK.jpg

OTT!
CIGxx.jpg

I may possibly need a double wide or another tower in 2012....*facepalm*

LOL...your last sentance.

I BET you won't steal a Double Wide this time around. :p can't believe you got away with the one you have now haha.
I can't believe how your x-metal collection has grown in such a short time. even have Pimp Daddy Romeo standing guard.
Do you plan on getting some XX's?

LOL...your last sentance.

I BET you won't steal a Double Wide this time around. :p can't believe you got away with the one you have now haha.
I can't believe how your x-metal collection has grown in such a short time. even have Pimp Daddy Romeo standing guard.
Do you plan on getting some XX's?

Haha I know man, I won't get lucky twice. I would settle for another single tower though because I like the look and construction. If I find one for the right price I might bite lol. XX may be on list sometime next year if I can find a good deal on em. Right now I want to get plasma/ice x squared eventually, and taking out the fire from my polished juliets and adding emerald lenses and rubbers and making a poor man's ichiro juliet :).

I don't remember that top shelf being so awesome..dang dude nice! Hey you can save some money by keeping that tower, giving kylethesid all those frogs and getting yourself some more metals...yeahhhh:laugh:

damn cool set up and awesome combination between x-metals and frog-style!

CONGRATS MAN

Back