1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. robjeff25

robjeff25 Oakley Beginner

New purchase of custom tiers from Qtrain23 - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422157647.481106.jpg New purchase of custom tiers from Qtrain23 - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422157663.198765.jpg New purchase of custom tiers from Qtrain23 - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422157672.834110.jpg New purchase of custom tiers from Qtrain23 - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422157686.771084.jpg

Just got my custom tier stands from Qtrain23 earlier today; I'm trying to put together a theme here with the different colors.

green- Tio2 metals with Emerald lenses
    red- x metal finishes with Ruby lenses
    gold- black finish with 24k lenses
    white (soon to be purple) - infinite hero theme, plasma finish with violet lenses
    blue- polished finish with ice iridium lenses

all the custom Xmetals finishes were done by X Man and the custom lenses were from donor Big Taco lenses cut by Infinite Hero. All the color rubbers are from linegear.

It's a work in progress but eventually will be adding to get around 7 different x metals per color stand.

Special thanks to @qtrain23, @InfiniteHero, @THE X-MAN and @linegear for their great products.

Last edited: 1/24/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Matching the rubber parts. Looks pretty cool!! I like it.

3. Oakley for life

Oakley for life Oakley Collector

Looks great!

4. oz-olskool

oz-olskool Oakley Beginner

Awesome collection
    Stands look great in the collection