• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New STPL Frogskins!

No I'm uk.....had to do reedspace....that's why it's free worldwide delivery.....

Maybe a scammer or knoW's the market....no actual pics......just Web release

I totally forgot about this release and logged on from my phone at about 4:50 pm set and was able to get a pair and checkout without any problems. I got a PayPal confirmation email as well as a screenshot of my order number from the Reed Space checkout page but I haven't gotten a confirmation email from Reed Space yet. Hoping it goes through.

Those strips are Belgian in origin I believe so no worries ... @kronin323 will no doubt find the exact source from his patented 'Font' :D ...

haha, you asked for it...

Actually there's a dispute over whether they originated in Belgium or France, both making claims going back to the 1780s.

In America, though, we do stupid things like renaming them "freedom fries" to make meaningless political statements... :punish:

haha, you asked for it...

Actually there's a dispute over whether they originated in Belgium or France, both making claims going back to the 1780s.

In America, though, we do stupid things like renaming them "freedom fries" to make meaningless political statements... :punish:
LOL freedom fries...i remember those two weeks.

Let's just all call those Frogskin Fries then.
This forum sure likes F words.
Frogskins, French, Fries ....
Payment?
F&f please .......

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412036525.368445.jpg

Boom

Latest Posts

Back