1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. KDAWG97M3

KDAWG97M3 Oakley Beginner

Can anyone tell me if these are real or fake? I wasn't ware that they came with the pink bag...IAM supposed to meet this guy in a hour...want to make sure they are real.

Newbie About To Buy A Set Of Frogskins - image.jpg Newbie About To Buy A Set Of Frogskins - image.jpg Newbie About To Buy A Set Of Frogskins - image.jpg Newbie About To Buy A Set Of Frogskins - image.jpg Newbie About To Buy A Set Of Frogskins - image.jpg Newbie About To Buy A Set Of Frogskins - image.jpg

Last edited: 7/17/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

They look legit to me. The pink bag is normal for frogskins.

3. KDAWG97M3

Not sure. Aren't they supposed to say made in the USA? Not there Newbie About To Buy A Set Of Frogskins - image.jpg

4. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

Not necessarily they are a newer pair and they are no longer made in the USA. The SKU is correct for the colorway, they look correct.

5. OGfrog

OGfrog Oakley Enthusiast

Real

6. KDAWG97M3

Sweet love this site,,,,,

7. Dragon_Eyes

Dragon_Eyes Oakley Beginner

Unfortunately most of the Oakley's aren't made in the USA anymore. The last pair I got that was stamped 'Made in the USA' was my crystal clear Batwolf frames from about three years ago. Everything since then that I've purchased (even a newer pair of matte black Batwolfs) did not have that stamp because most of the production went overseas. It does suck, but it's not a Swiss watch, it's just plastic pieces, so the quality still seems to be what it always was.

Congrats on the new pair, and welcome to the site.