1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I called Oakley back in early October 2013 and basically begged them to find me a pair of Juliets until the guy finally found 2 left. This was one of them. Brand new and unworn, displayed in my case since October. Includes EVERYTHING when bought new as seen in pics, even the plastic. $475 with free priority shipping Paypal f&f. Feel free to ask any questions. NIB Oakley Juliet Carbon Black Polarized - 1.JPG NIB Oakley Juliet Carbon Black Polarized - 2.JPG NIB Oakley Juliet Carbon Black Polarized - 3.JPG NIB Oakley Juliet Carbon Black Polarized - 4.JPG NIB Oakley Juliet Carbon Black Polarized - 5.JPG NIB Oakley Juliet Carbon Black Polarized - 6.JPG NIB Oakley Juliet Carbon Black Polarized - 8.JPG NIB Oakley Juliet Carbon Black Polarized - 10.JPG NIB Oakley Juliet Carbon Black Polarized - photo 1.JPG NIB Oakley Juliet Carbon Black Polarized - photo 2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 6/7/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm'd (not buying BTW just PM'ing)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Holy price, Batman. Dem dare are eBay prices.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think the price is that bad considering the cheapest nib ones I could find on eBay as of right now are selling for $650+ shipping. I'm open to offers as well. Heck, I'll use eBay as a backup if they don't sell here. Thanks for looking!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Really ? What did they cost when purchased from the store ?
    Did anybody account for inflation ?
    A lot of these xmetals are selling for below retail and when you adjust especially the older ones for inflation then the price is not so bad at all when you take this into account. Unless you think that we should be paying "plastic prices" for metal in which case maybe you should focus on collecting plastic if that more realistically suits your budget.
    Just my 2 cents worth which I'm seldom adverse to sharing much to the moderators past present and possibly future dismay ;)

Last edited by a moderator: 6/7/14
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    I don't want to clutter this thread normally this sells here in the forum for 370-400 the carbon frame is the most un popular one that is its FMA in this price this wont sell here. im suggesting selling it to ebay the for this price.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If
    If anyone has the time and inclination it may not be a bad idea to post a "Forum Price Guide" sticky thread of average selling price ranges of the various models which are in like new condition.
    Might serve to be a helpful reference.

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    They were around 400$ when they were in stock earlier this year ...

http://o-review.com/database_detail_colorway.php?ID=4762&table_name=glasses

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    www.o-review.com should answer all and any questions you might have

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I apologize if I upset anyone for my asking prize. I havnt been on here long enough to see what others are selling NIB Juliet's for so I checked to see what they were selling for on eBay and dropped the price about $100 which I thought was fair. So if I'm disobeying any rules then you can just delete my post. I found out I have some sort of tooth issue recently and have 16 cavities so as much as I'd like to help out other members unfortunately $$$ is more important right now so I will list them on eBay instead. Thanks for letting me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.