• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NITRAID Forest Camo

only being sold at Nitraid stores? I'd just get them for the extra arms and bag, depending on price.

only being sold at Nitraid stores? I'd just get them for the extra arms and bag, depending on price.

if i translated the Nitraid news release correctly, it's only gonna be sold at their MAIN store. not all stores. talk abt it being hard to get. ha!

if i translated the Nitraid news release correctly, it's only gonna be sold at their MAIN store. not all stores. talk abt it being hard to get. ha!

You are correct sir. Not sure how what the production run is. I don't think they'll actually be that hard to get considering they're nothing that special and I don't think they'll fly off the shelves. If there's only 50 of them then maybe.

You are correct sir. Not sure how what the production run is. I don't think they'll actually be that hard to get considering they're nothing that special and I don't think they'll fly off the shelves. If there's only 50 of them then maybe.

yeah like what Faxman said, the bag is cool, and that's abt it for me...now..if they came with a sweet as Tee like the AAPE...that's a different story altogether! isn't this Forest camo print part of an ongoing collection of theirs? they should include other stuff too! ha!

ya Jono, if you are able to get a pair for me that would be sweet. Depending on price, cause japan stuff is normally pretty expensive