1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. mercbezerk

mercbezerk Unicorn Chaser Premium Member Lifetime Member

We've all seen the various display stands that Oakley have produced over the years and from time to time, members post custom display stands that they have fabricated.

I came across these pics of a 3D printed T800 Terminator bust, that I thought would make for an interesting display piece to show case a frame. Feel free to add pics of something non-Oakley that you have in your display that you use to show off a particular pair you have.
    Non-Oakley Display Stand Ideas - T800 Terminator Bust (ii).jpg

Non-Oakley Display Stand Ideas - T800 Terminator Bust.jpg
    OakleyFrankFMJ, kronin323 and Nortika like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Seems like you'd need to track down a pair of vintage Gargoyles to display on those... ;)

Non-Oakley Display Stand Ideas - terminator.jpg
    OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Hollowing out the inside so you can make that one eye red would look pretty cool too. :D
    kronin323 likes this.
  4. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege Premium Member

do you want one of those? i could probably print one big enough to hold glasses.
  5. Dennis Panlilio

Dennis Panlilio Oakley Expert Premium Member

Well, you can actually just get the real life size Terminator Bust. It's been available for quite a while. I have the miniature version though. 1:6 Scale I think.

Non-Oakley Display Stand Ideas - TPXF02lg.jpg

Non-Oakley Display Stand Ideas - t800-head-1.jpg
    mercbezerk likes this.