• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Noob From SoCal Saying Hello

RiskyTrousers

Oakley Beginner
Hello all!

After browsing the site for a few days and seeing what a great and helpful community you guys got I just had to register!

My first pair of "real" shades are my Nanowire 2.0s which I believe I bought in '08 or '09. Bar none the best shades I've ever owned and well worth the $300 I payed, although the wife still thinks I'm crazy haha.

I got back into an old hobby of mine, auto crossing, which requires the use of a helmet and unfortunately the arms start to exert some pressure on my head eventually leading to some soreness.

The search for another pair of glasses that didn't have this problem led me here. Thats when I found MJLSr's very helpful review of the Carbon Blades and lets just say I couldn't get my credit card out fast enough!

However, browsing this site has opened up a sort of Pandora's box and I have a feeling my wallet will become a great deal lighter over the next few months lol! I'm looking at you X Squared Ruby Iridiums!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

BTW, was at the local Oakley store today and was really digging the Ferrari edition Jupiters. They have two left, should I snag one or can I afford to hold off?

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum! Best place I've ever seen to gain knowledge and trade oakley products. I'm addicted. Haha

Latest Posts

Back