• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Northwest Hydroprint Review And Pics!!!

They have some nice patterns. Anyone ever go through them however?
So far this is my fav
WTP-225.jpg

I was thinking of using them on other things in the past, and out of many companies I called, they seemed the best for talking about the process, what they can and can't do, and how to best prep things for the best results (I tend to pick their brains when I call people about doing things)...They have added to their offerings alot since my last look at their site.

I was thinking of using them on other things in the past, and out of many companies I called, they seemed the best for talking about the process, what they can and can't do, and how to best prep things for the best results (I tend to pick their brains when I call people about doing things)...They have added to their offerings alot since my last look at their site.

Too bad they do not have just a general pricing. Would love to know the cost comparison between them and northwest hydro

Any job that isnt factory will have imperfections... Except for Dr. Chop's work. He is the man!

Any job that isnt factory will have imperfections... Except for Dr. Chop's work. He is the man!

gonna make me blush haha..just kidding. thanks though I appreciate that. I want to say they were like $35-$40/pr when I spoke with them...but it's been a while

Back