• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nose Bridge Replacement

samsamanowitz

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Newbie to the forum here and I wish I knew about you all a month ago. I've owned a pair of Plasma Juliets for over 20 years and over the last few years I haven't been able to wear them due to the nose bridge getting way too loose. I bought some flex couplers and new pins online along with a Mryok nose bridge tuning tool and attempted to repair them myself. I went way too far into the nose bridge while removing the old pins and now the pin hole doesn't look right and is a bit too large. It was totally user error. Does anyone know if there is a place to purchase just a replacement for the nose bridge itself? I was also wondering if there are any good resources you all use to repair them so this doesn't happen again to me. I appreciate all of the guidance on this!

You can really only notice the damage up close but for me it’s enough. Here are a few photos.

F9EAFB31-8867-48EA-B482-CB407E3F1422.jpeg

CC5ACEF9-968C-4F50-8664-A5905501C754.jpeg

4A8E4B16-F475-4B54-AF7F-5DE38484A9CB.jpeg

Ouch! If you ask around, you might be able to find a new bridge here. Occasionally, you see one pop up in the exchange.

If the gouges are bad they will have to smoothed out and it'll need re finished. Depending on how big the pin hole is an oversized pin can be used

Back