• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nothing beats that new Oakley smell...

do_you_smell_that__3033678433.gif

Attachments

• do_you_smell_that__3033678433.gif
    do_you_smell_that__3033678433.gif
    998.8 KB · Views: 119
Okay, not smell. But hot diggity dog, there's nothing I like more than putting on a brand new pair of Oakleys for the first time and looking out in the world through high definition optics.

Even if it is through these ugly ass Breadbox frames I bought for some reason. Even my wife says I look stupid in them. Le sad.

But YES to that crystal clear view of the world. I swear they improve my vision. These puppies are going back into the box though.

*side note - nothing beats that new oakley watch unobtanium band smell. Mmmmm... vanilla.... drrroooollz

I do wish they would with the watch smell. Dat vanilla is heaven.
Just picked up a Double Tap yesterday. That vinalla is strong!

I took off my watch and put it away an hour before the wifey got home(she doesn't know I picked it up..lol) As soon as she got to the bedroom, she asked why it smells like cake? She smells my wrist and asked if I smeared vanilla ice cream on my wrist. Lmao! The watch band smell is going to give me away!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah that Victoria Secrets vanilla perfume/lotion is dangerous! Lol

On the other hand... I can just have my watch with me, go to the strip club, and blame the smell on the watch! .... Hahahaha

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Or you can GET RID OF WIFE

Have all the strippers you want. :)

Back