• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O-Review

Ive been an or member for a year or so. Its my understanding they dont intend to add many new members. Its tight knit and they like it that way.

i have seen new members added, but not many in numbers. i was lucky enough to join around the same time as BAPD, and it has always been a great learning/sharing experience with all the long time collectors/members over there. awesome place that the OR is. =)

I was telling BAPD I tried about 10 months ago and never heard a thing. I'm guessing it's going to be who you know to be able to get on if in fact they allow any more members.
It's good to see a bunch of the o-review members on here!!

It is a very tight closed group. I have been a member of O-Review for 5 years now. It is very hard to get in now.

If you were lucky enough to win and become one of the 50 Oakley Co-pilots in 2009 then the ones who were not already members, became instant members.

The Oakley Factory Co-Pilot Experience

Yeh, i can't remember the lastnite i saw a register link under the login page. Been awhile.

One of the main reasons I created this site was because the O-review is so closed off, also I feel that it has become somewhat outdated. Not in the information but in the website, the information is amazing, but the website is straight out of the 90's.

Latest Posts

Back