• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

If you find a dealer in your area, be sure to call them first before visiting, to make sure they have glasses for you to try on.
My experience has been that some dealers only keep one or two models in stock, and can sell out of their stock at a moment's notice.

Good point.

Yeah, and if you cant find a deal like Beast did, you're just going to have to buy the entire frame so you can send it to get chopped up...

If it was easy, everyone would have them...

IMG_1568.JPG

I'll be thinking about this over the next few days. Every time I see a pic of those matte black lenses I want a set!

I'll be thinking about this over the next few days. Every time I see a pic of those matte black lenses I want a set!
In one day, I got more compliments on these lenses than I did for the entire year of 2016 on my Oakley lenses hahaha !!!

Millions of people have seen bright colorful lenses before, but it's not every day that you see a Matte/Stealth lens that looks like the deepest pits of hell...

In one day, I got more compliments on these lenses than I did for the entire year of 2016 on my Oakley lenses hahaha !!!

Millions of people have seen bright colorful lenses before, but it's not every day that you see a Matte/Stealth lens that looks like the deepest pits of hell...

Yeah, no doubt. No way I could walk past you and not ask about them

Back