• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley best sellers

• Thread starter Deleted member 11299
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11299

Anyone in the know have any ideas on what Oakley sunglasses sell the best? My favorites are M Frames, but something tells me they're being phased out In favor of the M2. Just curious what are the most popular "best selling" oakley models.

Its hard to say really. Most sport frames are what common Oakley users buy "Flak Jackets" and Radars or Radarlocks. That is what I usually see out and about and my local vault have tons of those pairs.

Kind of a repeat from atrains post but I have heard Flaks sell really good.

I remember seeing a post along the lines of what Rustpot described.

As for the M-Frame subject, I'm curious to how O will make that transition. It seems online the mainline variety dropped saved for the industrial and Custom. I know (some of?) the M-Frame lenses can fit into the M2 frame, but the mounting interfaces are still a bit different as well as the nosepiece. A vid on YT even mentions Oakley said it shouldn't work. We've had the M2 for quite a while now and there's no dedicated lens selection for even the current shape unless you look for a 3rd party retailer.

That's interesting I was under the impression M-Frame lenses were not compatible with the M2 frame. Does anyone have a photo of an M-Frame lens in a M2 frame..?

whiskers and blenders.. whiskers are probably the nicest looking ones they have made.. Square whiskers are pretty popular too.

whiskers and blenders.. whiskers are probably the nicest looking ones they have made.. Square whiskers are pretty popular too.
If those are popular, maybe its regional thing, mainly because they were both out of production for a few years..
Around here, gascans and flaks are what ive seen the most of around here...

But according to Oakley retailer @Sunglass Shack ( who heard first hand from Oakley ) it was the matte black holbrook w/grey lense

My theory is thats its the same colourway as the SI edition and the military has been gobbling em up steadily since 2002...

If those are popular, maybe its regional thing, mainly because they were both out of production for a few years..
Around here, gascans and flaks are what ive seen the most of around here...

But according to Oakley retailer @Sunglass Shack ( who heard first hand from Oakley ) it was the matte black holbrook w/grey lense

My theory is thats its the same colourway as the SI edition and the military has been gobbling em up steadily since 2002...

I am just basing it from what I see selling fast on ebay... Whiskers sell real fast and for decent money.. and blenders sell fast but for not that much money. I am sure other types probably sell fast too though..

Latest Posts

Back