• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Canteens

I wish i could wear polarized! My matte black/ grey ones shipped with box and seemingly exclusive bag love to see these in other colors in general distribution! Figures o makes a frame that fits me and its sgh exclusive ...love the matte finish still...

I meant I orderedthastandardedition matte lack grey... In the pastsgh has sent stuff without factory box but this Had it No I didn't get any polarized ones they give me headaches.

Style switch and fuel cell comes in ferrari edition with the non polarized ruby iridium lenses if youre interested. The jupiter,canteen and carbon blade are the ones that come polarized that i know of.

The 2 u mention do not fit me but thanks for trying also don't think I'd pay extra for Ferrari brand name woul love these in a non polar positive red tho

I wish they would bring them back, there my all time fav glasses and for my face perfectly. So dissapointed that I lost my matte black pair and can't find them again for love nor money :-(

Back