• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Claw Carabiner And Mars Linegear Lenses And Clips

Hey guys

I have 2, brand spanking new. If anyone is willing to pay $60 each, I would gladly sell them. The only problem is I am in South Africa and not in the US.
What would be a fair price, as I have no idea how much an international courier such as UPS or DHL would cost to get them to you?

Hey guys

I have 2, brand spanking new. If anyone is willing to pay $60 each, I would gladly sell them. The only problem is I am in South Africa and not in the US.
What would be a fair price, as I have no idea how much an international courier such as UPS or DHL would cost to get them to you?

Seriously? You can't sell stuff here yet. Read the rules man.

My bad guys.
I'm new to the forum and I'm currently at the office so I'm posting in between work.

Sorry, don't want to be THAT guy.

Will read the rules this evening after work.

Apologies once again.
I'll remove my ad too.

Peace!

Hey guys
Yeah man, it is kind of rude to join the Forum and the same day to try to sell us something. You dont want Forum members to think you just joined to sell us something and then disappear. Read the rules and hang out here for a while and then you can try to sell something, or buy something. :)