1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Keeper of the Skull

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to buy a reasonably priced Oakley Cube, with shelf preferable. PM me and let me know what you have! I need a place to display all these lovely ladies (Juliets) :)

Last edited by a moderator: 2/7/15
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bump! Anybody with a small display case/cube they are willing to part with?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous - The Retarded Battle Continues ...

Rating:
    100%
    Not for $150. Not even for $200, Sir.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Haha, wishful thinking on my part I suppose! Maybe I'll just hold off until I can find a decent display case. I can't believe I think I need a display case, where did they all come from?!? lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Be patient, I would not spend more than $150.00 on a Cube.......deals are out there.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks, definitely keeping an eye out for one! Will still probably get a larger case as well at some point :)

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $150 for a cube? I'll take three please.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I thought...

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Don't worry,
    Haven't forgot about your case man! Can afford something that's a couple hundred, still can't afford yours :(

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oakley Cube - 20150120_160016-1.jpeg If there's cubes out there for 150.00 I will take 3 too. Bought one 4 months ago for 300 and really thought I got a great deal. Shipping these things are expensive like 50+. Good luck with finding one for that price though. They are really cool cases but I have run out of room

Anonymous likes this.