• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Day At RED Studios Hollywood...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also suggest any and all available Co-Pilots try to make this as it would be the icing on the cake being that Jim was unavailable for the Co-Pilot event. I will dig out my gear and come prepared

Times like this I wish I'd been able to keep some of the more super rare parts of my collection; probably would have worn my custom cut Ice or Ruby Romeo; though you know what-does it really matter what you wear or have? No. We're all fans and have a passion for the product, legacy and future of Oakley. Heck, my favorite frame to actually wear, a frame I think has incredible lines to it-the Crankcase. O-Matter, no rubber-yet the thing kicks ***, looks awesome on my face and gets people asking me about it all the time. And though I'd followed RED since the One came out, I've been re-reading some stuff and reading some new things and I'm just as excited about that; RED is on the cutting edge of that industry and as one article pointed out I found, both RED and Oakley tackle a common thing: how we see the world. So stoked. Thanks Jim for doing this :cool-33:

Got a email back as well Cant wait for this just need to save the pennies lol. Looking in to booking our flights soon as i can!

I also suggest any and all available Co-Pilots try to make this as it would be the icing on the cake being that Jim was unavailable for the Co-Pilot event. I will dig out my gear and come prepared

What's the Co-Pilot Event?

It was an event back in....April 2009? A contest was held to select 50 fans from what I think was 600 or so entries, those 50 were given an "all access" experience at HQ.

Just throwing this out..........I have been online for awhile checking stuff out. Just to give you guys a little assistance the hotels by LAX (around $95-$120 Hilton, Radisson, etc) look a lot better then down by the studios, based on reviews. I just figured maybe a block of rooms or such and maybe some room sharing would help some of us out. I found a great deal for my round trip tix, so I am going to book here quick to lock in the price...... A lot of us can find some deals on stuff so if anyone has some ideas, throw them up......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back