• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deals on 6PM - Post them here!

It's more like a deal site. No auctions or anything. It's a liquidator. Equivalent to an outlet store online I guess you could say. So closer to the vault, not like Ebay.

is 6pm like ebay? i mean because i couldnt order directly in oakleyvault.com but in ebay i can....
From 6pm.com:
Q:
Do you ship to addresses outside the United States?
A:
At this time orders may only be shipped to US States and Territories. Please keep in mind that using third-party shipping services is at your own risk.

here is a 10% off code for 6pm. I believe it is only good for today. Saw some MPH Strike M Frames for 54.99

code:
6PMEU52320141083

here is a 10% off code for 6pm. I believe it is only good for today. Saw some MPH Strike M Frames for 54.99

code:
6PMEU52320141083
That was the straw that broke the camels back. Thanks for pushing me over the top and costing me $$ lol. $49+tax= solid deal. Thanks for the heads up

That was the straw that broke the camels back. Thanks for pushing me over the top and costing me $$ lol. $49+tax= solid deal. Thanks for the heads up
You're welcome. I ended up gettin a pair of Newton Running shoes instead of the M Frames this time.

Back