• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ducati earsocks

Diego

Oakley Beginner
ive just had some delivered from Oakley UK in red but they don't have no writing on them
ie made in the USA what's occurring have they stopped this!! The order does state Ducati ear socks !! Any ideas

Could be!!
I know on some you get the ce number and on my spare black Juliet earsocks it's written on but on these nothing!!

That's me selling I had a buyer tell me there fakes!! I was just intrigued to find out why they don't have it on!!
I know there not fakes by the feel and where they come from!! Just like to know stuff

oem red without writing = jordan. it will be interesting to compare the shade with ones already fitted to a jordan r1...

Here it is

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey Diego, I think this has been the case for a while now, when I sent my duc's in for a service about 12 months ago they came back with the blank rubbers on, I was a bit p#ssed off about it at first because if I decide to sell them they look like aftermarket one's, and even with the receipt from Oakley you are always going to get potential buyers questioning there validity, I personally think Oakley can put something on them even if they are not made in the US anymore just to show they are authentic Oakley products? I've now had to spend more just to get a pair with the stamps on them....

Latest Posts

Back