• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flak 2.0 Lenses

Whooooooooaaaaaaaa there.

He disagrees with you.....no need to get like that. He was nice enough to disagree and not flat out say you are wrong. Your opinion is yours and looking at his comment I think he did respect it but did say he disagreed and pointed out how well it is selling.

Unless I'm missing something here I think you are getting upset for nothing.
thanks.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but from my experience with Golf Prizm lenses, and the many users I know, I'd say it's a big improvement over the G30.

Whooooooooaaaaaaaa there.

He disagrees with you.....no need to get like that. He was nice enough to disagree and not flat out say you are wrong. Your opinion is yours and looking at his comment I think he did respect it but did say he disagreed and pointed out how well it is selling.

Unless I'm missing something here I think you are getting upset for nothing.
The same 'rights' that allow you to have your own opinions allows one the 'right' to disagree with it.

thanks.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but from my experience with Golf Prizm lenses, and the many users I know, I'd say it's a big improvement over the G30.

Thats fine and I have no problem with that...please elaborate on "a big improvement"...

social skills.jpg

Latest Posts

Back