1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Welcome back to the third part of the last and final portion of the Oakley Forum Awards. This poll will determine the best current Sports frame in the Oakley lineup. The choices are:

Fast Jacket:
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4c: Best Current Sport Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 4e2dd67999f5e.jpg

Flak Jacket:
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4c: Best Current Sport Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 4d47433e5ebea.jpg

Half Jacket/2.0:
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4c: Best Current Sport Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 4f4d4ed22e20f.jpg

Jawbone/Racing Jacket:
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4c: Best Current Sport Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 4f5fd0b2e771f.jpg

M-Frame:
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4c: Best Current Sport Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 4bb4da5fbeb57.jpg

Radar:
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4c: Best Current Sport Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 4db869e285fe3.jpg

Radarlock:
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4c: Best Current Sport Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 4f736d36bd3fb.jpg

Split/Wind Jacket:
    Oakley Forum Awards Part 4c: Best Current Sport Frame (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN) - 4dd994a494f70.jpg

Please be sure to vote on the other polls as well.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-s...best-current-iridium-lens-final-showdown.html

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-s...-current-non-iridium-lens-final-showdown.html

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-s...best-current-active-frame-final-showdown.html

Happy voting!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Any wonder where my vote goes?

3. Pjam23

Pjam23 Oakley Collector

Radarlock

4. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

flak jacket!

5. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

m frame. looks as cool now as it did when it was born. all the others must pay some evolutionary thanks to it. if you could come back to the world in a million years, people would still look 'right' wearing m frames, and they probably still will be wearing them.

6. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Wow this one is difficult for me. I have narrowed it down to radar m-frame and jawbone. Now I don't know which to choose. Will have to get back to this.

7. thatoakleyguy

thatoakleyguy Oakley Enthusiast

Flack... slowly replacing the half jacket IMO

8. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

gotta be the split jacket!

9. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

It would have to be either the Jawbone / Race Jacket 2.0 or the Split Jacket but seen as I own one I'd have to go with Jawbone/ Race Jacket 2.0. I've tried the half frame glasses & they just don't suit me.

10. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

+1 for the Fast Jackets!