• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum Exclusive: Try Revant Elite HC3™ lenses... on us!

The below comment shows what Kevin has listed as available to try, limited to 35 pairs. Holbrook lenses were NOT included in the offer but you can still buy them on their website.

This offer is exclusive to Oakley Forum and will be limited to 35 pairs, so make sure you don't miss out! Availability is below, first come - first serve.

Gascan (5 pairs), Flak Jacket (5 pairs), Fives Squared (5 pairs - will also fit Fives 3.0), Juliet (5 pairs), Half Jacket (5 pairs), Half Jacket XLJ (5 pairs), Jawbone Vented (5 pairs - will also fit Racing Jacket).

Stealth Black Elite HC3 lenses for these frames are also available on our website, although they are not included in this offer: Flak Jacket XLJ, Fuel Cell, Holbrook, Fives 3.0, and Racing Jacket Vented. More color options and Elite HC3 lenses for more frames coming soon!

Read more: Oakley Forum Exclusive: Try Revant Elite HC3™ lenses... on us! | Page 16 | Oakley Forum
So no Tailend lenses? :D

If the Juliet or Flak is available, I would love to try them. Juliet being my first choice.

Hi Everyone,

Firstly I would like to apologize to Kevin and the crew at Revant, for me being a slack a#$ and not posting this review alot sooner as I was given some of the original lenses on offer. . So sorry mate!

Thanks to Kev and the Revant crew I was fortunate enough to be given some of their Elite Juliet lenses to try for free!!

Firstly these bad boys had to be sent to Australia for me to enjoy and the delivery time was super quick and rock solid..Maybe the first in the southern hemisphere to rock the elite lenses?
The lenses were well packaged and undamaged on arrival ..
I felt both lenses were a solid fit and looked awesome..simple fact!
living in Australia I got to really put the lenses to the test with 30-40 degrees Celsius ,mid summer days and not a cloud in the sky..
Overall the lenses in my opinion are awesome , they looked great felt great to look through for extended periods of time, and I had no dramas with them what so ever..

Of course replicas will never replace orignal factory Items but!!!!! For collector's like myself who live south of the equator, these are an awesome option as we dont get a huge percentage of whats available in other countries..
If you cant get! or cant afford to buy original I would roll with these for sure..

I will be getting more in future for sure!

Thank you once again to Kevin and the Revant crew for hooking me up, the lenses are very much appreciated..

Peace
Shayne
20150227_150500.jpg
20150228_131719.jpg
20150228_132901.jpg
20150228_165231.jpg
20150228_131719.jpg

I have tried many lenses as well as Revant's and was never happy with the clarity or color that is so superior with Oakley. Now that I have tried the new Revant Elite lenses I believe I have found a Quality replacement for Oakley lenses for my every day beaters that I constantly scratch at work. I love these Elite lenses clarity when Im working out doors on the beach at the resort Im currently remodeling the glare can get brutal and with these lenses the glare diapers. With others the shadows were dark while standing in the sun but with Elite you see clear even in the shadowed areas. I can't thank you enough for the chance to try your new product. I Love Them!!!

So I've delayd posting my review till I could get some proper use from the Revant HC3 Jawbone/Racing Jacket which Kevin @RevantOptics was generous to offer to some , weather permitting i have used these as much as i could mostly whilst driving usually 360mile round trip .
I have in the past (once) did use a non Oakley lens and to be blunt they were sh*t never fitted tight and almost a warped visual and was sceptical about anything that wasn't Oakley . The Revant HC3 lens fitted perfectly and has a real nice tint to it lacking the words to properly describe it but doesn't seam to be dark as Oakleys Black Iridium but it's darker than Vr28 and i like it (a lot) , if was to have one/two complaints its the etching and the vents as i personally find them a distraction BUT this is the same with OEM lens .
To get straight to the point the lenses fit as good as OEM when the Revant HC3 are tilted there is no distortion in the view and I've worn these for long periods whilst driving 3.5-4hr at a time with no headaches soreness of the eyes . So when it comes to ordering new lenses for my Jawbonea (non vented) i will be buying from Revant .

Revant Fives Squared Review

First, I would like to apologize for taking this long to provide my review. I stopped using the lenses and out of sight out of mind…
I would like to echo the thoughts of many earlier reviews that I think these are a very well-made product. They are as thick as OEM (maybe thicker). The tint is similar to a BIP. The light transmission is less, but they "feel" brighter. I really liked the way things looked when I was using them.
image.jpg

OEM top Revant bottom
image.jpg

Standard gray Oakley lens on the left, Revant on the right.
image.jpg

Revant Elite
image.jpg

Oakley BIP

And now the reason that they are no longer in my frames… the Elite logo! I don't really mind the look of it, but it does affect my vision.
image.jpg

I do not have a polarized etched pair of Fives Squared, but I do have a Ducati. The etching goes a little further than mine does and that E has a lot of lines… it feels like a smudge that always needs to be cleaned (it extends into my direct line of sight)

I really wanted to like these lenses and overall, I did. The etching probably wouldn't bother me on a larger lens, but on these it did. I really appreciate the opportunity to use them, but I did switch back to OEM.

Back